Thursday, January 20, 2022

Thankful Thursday!

 Some days the list of things to be thankful for grows longer and longer, like today!  At work alone, I was thankful . . . 

  • That while the kinders are extremely cute and sweet, I only had to FastBridge three of them;
  • That I was put into second grade MAP testing and missed out on first grade FastBridge;
  • That at whole school BINGO, I was able to go with the music teacher who kept saying to our kinders, "There is no crying.  Everyone will get a prize or a 'Gotcha'", especially when Jen told me later ALL of her kinders WERE crying!
  • That when Stacy called in sick and I got to take her lunch duty, I got indoor recess with kinders and NOT lunchroom duty with fourth graders!
  • That when my supervisor asked me to take her lunch duty for the second day in a row, I could smile and say, "No can do.  I'm Stacy today!"
  • That the fifth graders miss me!  Even though the sign says I'm testing, they still smile and wave as they walk by!

No comments:

Post a Comment