Friday, January 7, 2022

Thankful Thursday!

Honestly, I have no idea what I was thankful for yesterday!  I'm sure I had planned to write about something . . . until this afternoon!  Which took the cake!  Which has made me so happy and so thankful, that I haven't stopped smiling yet - and it's been five hours!

I met with my rheumatologist via video this afternoon regarding my PMR.  After the usual questions, he said to me, "Your labs are so good that I'm going to drop your medication."  TOTALLY.UNEXPECTED.  

I said to him, "You told me to not even ask for a decrease in medication until I've been on methotrexate for two years and it's only been eighteen months.  You can't do this."

But he could. And he did.  And I am thrilled because I really hate taking medications! 

No comments:

Post a Comment