Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thankful Thursday!

Today I'm just thankful that it was Sam and not me!  It was after supper, after I had cleaned the entire house (with some vacuuming help from Micah), after working all day, after making dinner, after doing laundry, after working out and I was tired.  Exhausted might be a better word.    

Sam decided to make himself a pot of coffee.  He got out a brand new spanking full can of coffee grounds and somehow managed to spill them all the over still pretty darn clean kitchen floor.  

Like I said, I was thankful it was Sam and not me.  I didn't say a word while he cleaned up the major mess, save for the fact, "Well, the floor's the cleanest it's been in a while!"

For those of you wondering, of course he kept the coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment