Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Just a thought . . .

Back in my younger days, there was a joke about a guy stuck up on his roof during a flood.  He wasn't worried about drowning because he had prayed that God would save him.  

A row boat came by and asked if he needed help and he replied, "No, God's going to save me." 

Another boat came by and asked if he needed help and he replied, "No, God's going to save me."

Finally, a helicopter came by and asked if he needed help and he replied, "No, God's going to save me."

The man drowned in the flood.  When he got to heaven, he asked God why He didn't save him.  God replied, "I sent a row boat, another boat and a helicopter.  You didn't get in."

I just share this because, in this time of Covid, God has provided Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson and I got in!


No comments:

Post a Comment