Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thankful Thursday!

When you're the "new kid on the block" like I am at work right now (I mean, Danette, Stacy and Jen have over thirty years in as tutors with the Lakeville School District!), you're not always quite sure how what you say or do will be taken.  When Mo gave out "The Ultimate Oak Hills Tutor" sheets yesterday and said I'd made them, everyone took them home.  I thought to myself, "They're going to bring them home and recycle them.  They just don't want me to know." Sense some insecurity here?


I can not tell you how thankful I am that when I looked into Karen's cubby this morning, I saw this:


 And there was another colored one in Danette's cubby and one on the door out of our room!  I am so thankful for my new coworkers!




No comments:

Post a Comment