Thursday, October 1, 2020

Thankful Thursday!

I love days like today!  

I swam a mile and a half at the Y this morning - my longest swim since the car accident.  The best news of all?  It was pain free!  For that I am thankful.

For the past two weeks, every morning when I've gotten to work, I've done FastBridge Training, learning how to test kindergarteners and first graders in all the different aspects of reading - from phonics to sight words to nonsense words to blended sounds and more.  Today, I completed the training.  For that I am so very thankful!

I had left the kids a list of things to do today while I was at work.  Micah completed everything on the list but one thing.  For that I am thankful!  I know I have two children, but today I'm going to take what I can get!    

No comments:

Post a Comment