Friday, October 9, 2020

Homework Hotline!

One of Micah's assignments in her "Principals of Marketing" class this fall was to meet with someone who had worked in marketing.  Sam and I were at a total loss.  We knew no one except . . .

When had I lived out at the Glen (The Navigators Glen Eyrie), my roommate Dana had worked in marketing.  I sent her an e-mail asking her if she'd like to help Micah out and she politely declined.  It had been over thirty years since she had worked in marketing.  I told Micah, "Don't give up."

She e-mailed Dana and got a "Yes."  Dana now lives in San Diego, so she and Micah met via Google Meet this morning.  Micah said they had a great time.  She could see why Dana and I had fun as roommates.  And they exchanged recipes - always a winner in Micah's book!

Here's the living proof that Micah needed for her prof:

Dana live from San Diego!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment