Thursday, October 15, 2020

Thankful Thursday!

Today, I'm most thankful that, due to a cancellation, Sam was able to get in for his colonoscopy at 9:15 a.m. this morning and have his upper GI at the same time.  The doctor found nothing that would explain his stomach pains which is both good and bad.  Lucky Sam!  He has more tests tomorrow . . .

I am also so very thankful that while Sam was in being tested, (compliments of COVID) I was able to spend some time with my friend who has early on-set Alzheimer's.  For the first time in the year and a half I've known her diagnosis, she was very candid and real and it was good.  Sad.  Hard.  But good.

And lastly, I am thankful that for the first time since the car accident, I was able to swim two miles without any chest pains.  I am not thankful that I jumped into the pool at 5:45 a.m. to begin accomplishing that fete, but it did feel good!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment