Thursday, October 29, 2020

It's always a choice . . .

When something doesn't go the way you want it to, you can either laugh or you can cry.  I'm fluctuating on my choices here and I'm not which way I'm going to go.

I noticed this weekend, that I wasn't feeling quite "right".  I was finally down to 1 mg of Prednisone and looking forward to my final pill on Election Day.  No matter who won, I was going to be oh, so happy that day!  No more Prednisone.

Except, I was having problems rolling over and getting out of bed.  I lifted a gallon of milk yesterday and thought I was going to die.  Swimming was a challenge this morning.  Something was wrong.  

My PMR (polymyalgial rhuematica) has decided to rear it's ugly head.  Starting tomorrow, I'll be taking 5 mg of Prednisone once again which means I won't be celebrating on Election Day.  My internist thinks I'll be on it for the long haul now.  I hope he's wrong.  Maybe I will go cry . . .     

No comments:

Post a Comment