Monday, August 10, 2020

Since March 13 . . .

It has been almost twenty-two weeks since I last went to work.  Life changed dramatically over the past two days!

First of all, at Sand Creek, they have a conservative Muslim women's group that is coming out next Sunday night.  Could I work it?  They say they can guarantee bilateral face mask usage, so I will be there.  If it's not happening (face masks), I'll leave.

ISD 196 called today.  They are not only guaranteeing bilateral face mask usage, but they are putting more safety steps in for me than I could have ever imagined, so yes.  I am going to teaching the water safety aide class next Monday through Thursday. 

I should be putting in at least thirty hours of paid work next week and at the end of it all, I have a PMR appointment with my doctor.  Could be interesting . . .      

No comments:

Post a Comment