Thursday, August 20, 2020

Alien Babies

At ISD 196, when we're teaching Parent/Child Classes, and now with COVID-19, all lower levels, we use what we call the "alien babies".  These inflatable "dolls" take the place of the children as we are training our students.

Pat made the decision that, with COVID, the alien babies could not be properly cleaned and each student could bring their baby home today.  I strongly encouraged my class to have some fun with them.  

In the less than four hours that I've been home, my alien babies (one of my students gave me theirs!) have shown up for my virtual doctor's appointment:

 This is the screen my doctor saw when he came on expecting to see my face.  Fortunately, he's known me for thirty years now and should have know to expect the unexpected.  

He couldn't stop laughing and said that was the best thing that had happened to him all day!









Just like Goldilocks, Matt had someone sleeping in his bed when he came home from work today:

 HIs reaction was priceless!  

Fair warning:  you never know when you might find an alien somewhere near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment