Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thankful Thursday!

Today I'm thankful for the doctors we have.  

This morning I saw my knee surgeon to check out those bloody scrapes on my knees that came about when I fainted after giving blood on Monday.  After he had a good laugh, he pronounced me fine*, gave me some things to look out for and said, "See you next week!"  

"What?!?  You just told me they were fine!"  We had already talked about his cut in hours, so I asked, "What?!? Are you lonely?"  More laughter.

When I got home, the phone rang.  It was Micah's pediatrician with the results of her labs.  He was so proud of her and happy for her.  The result of her losing weight was an improvement in all of her labs from a year ago.  She was so encouraged.     

I am thankful for our doctors and all of the doctors out there who are putting there lives on the line during this COVID-19 crisis.  Thank you!

*Note:  I have to be aware of any infections that could get into my bionic knees and ruin them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment