Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thankful Thursday!

"Give thanks in all circumstances . . . "
1 Thess. 5:18a

In this time of Covid-19 and sheltering in place, I continue to work on giving thanks.  In total random order, today I am thankful for the following:
  • My husband has a job and a regular paycheck.  While his working from home may drive me batty, I am ever grateful that money is not a worry.
  • Annie, our lab-wanna-be, went for three walks yesterday and is soon going for her third one today.  They may be short, but I am so grateful, that while she still has a touch of head tilt, she's doing so much better.
  • I was able to share my walk this morning with neighbor Jill-from-the-top-of-the-hill.  She had a bad news day yesterday.  I'm grateful that I could listen and encourage.
  • The kitchen is finally deep-cleaned - or at least as deep-cleaned as it's going to get as long as I have two bionic knees!  That last cupboard?  I leave to Sam!  
  • Matt's going to help me work on the deck next week.  He walked right into that one when I asked him what he was doing next week and he said, "Nothing."
  • Micah's professor changed his mind regarding the quiz she missed.  She now gets to write a four-page paper regarding her reaction to COVID-19 instead of taking a zero.  I'm glad, even though I will be "editor-in-chief". 

No comments:

Post a Comment