Friday, April 24, 2020

Forty Days!

It's been exactly forty days since I received the call that we were closing the Y.  I am pleased to report that in those forty days, I have deep cleaned (think cobwebs, vents, ceiling fans and light fixtures, baseboards, walls, cupboards and beyond):
  • the Dining Room,
  • the Living Room,
  • three Bathrooms, 
  • three Bedrooms, 
  • the Family Room,
  • two Hallways, 
  • the Stairwell,
  • five Closets,
  • the Kitchen, and
  • the Rocks bordering the house.
I would love to say, "It is finished", but it's not.  Once Micah finishes this semester, we'll be tackling her room.  Once Sam finishes the school year, he's got two closets, the laundry and the ping pong room to help me with.  And then there's always the mulch, the deck, the garden and moving a few plants . . . The fun never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment