Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thankful Thursday!

Just before I left work today, I heard via the grapevine that our Aquatics Director at the Y, Noah, resigned effective May 10.  When I got home, I found the "official" e-mail.  Fortunately, Noah had shared what was going down with him when we worked together on Monday night so I wasn't totally caught by surprise like a majority of our staff were/are/will be.  I just didn't think he was going to hear until next week if he got the job so he's leaving sooner than I expected.  I was hoping for June 4 so we could teach one last CPR-PR class together.  But that's just not to be . . . 

So on this "Thankful Thursday", I want to say "Thank you" to Noah for all the times he helped me with CPR - from getting more and better equipment to literally cleaning manikins with me - all much appreciated.

I also want to say I am thankful for the time we got to spend together.  I have enjoyed working with him and wish him nothing but the best as he moves on . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment