Thursday, April 11, 2019

Thankful Thurday!

To all of those who are NOT enjoying our Minnesota weather right now - it sure made my Thursday thankful!  I pulled in to the Y this morning and no one - I mean empty parking lot no one - was there!  I was the only person in the lap pool swimming for a good portion of my time!  Four lanes to myself!

Add to that my first class with two students - only one showed up.  My next class with five students - zero!  My last class with four students - one came.  And I am so thankful he came.  He was the Level 4 in a class that included students who were Levels 3, 4, and 5 which meant he was truly the most ignored student in the class.  But today - he got my full attention and I loved it . . . on a snowy thankful Thursday in Minnesota!

No comments:

Post a Comment