Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Opps!

Two lab appointments yesterday.  Two opps!

First Opps:  I was getting a blood draw for my PMR.  While I was waiting, I overheard the techs talking.  "Well, I can't believe ______ is still working here.  She makes so many mistakes."  Wouldn't you know?  When they went to draw my blood, I asked what doctor they were drawing for because I have two blood draws on order but I know one is in two months.  They had the wrong doctor with the wrong order.  I'm glad _______ is the only one there who makes mistakes!

Second Opps:  I had a bone density scan.  The person at the desk said to keep my paperwork when I finished filling it out and to give it to the tech when I was called.  Well, I wasn't called and I wasn't called and I wasn't called.  Finally, the tech came out and called my name, then asked, "Why didn't you turn your paperwork in at the desk?  I would have called you sooner."  "Hmmm . . . must have been told something different . . ."

Third Opps:  I know I said there were only two, but as I drove home yesterday, I thought, "I could have scheduled these appointments together and only made one trip . . . " 

No comments:

Post a Comment