Friday, February 1, 2019

Husband Rant

Sam didn't have school on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of this week due to bad weather.  He caught up on a lot of correcting and made some lesson plans.

This morning he went to school.  At 8:45 a.m., the phone rang.  

"Margo, I forgot the papers I corrected at home.  Can you bring them to school before you go to work?"

"No."  (Don't worry. I didn't bring stuff to the kids either.)

"Can anyone else bring it?"

"No."  

Lest you think I'm totally cold-hearted, I did say, 

"I'll bring them after work."  

"When will that be?"

"I don't know."

I did have an idea that it would be around one or later, but I really couldn't give him an exact time.  He was lucky.  I got them there before 1:00 p.m. and I waited until I got home to have lunch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment