Monday, February 4, 2019

Paying It Forward . . .

Some of you will remember, that a little over a year ago, while I was walking Annie, I found my neighbor Kent who had fallen off his roof. He had multiple injuries but is doing fine today - as evidenced by downhill skiing with a friend on his one year "fall" anniversary.   

Neighbor Kent called just as I returned from having my blood drawn this morning.  Today, while Jill-from-the-top-of-the-hill was walking her dog, she fell in front of Kent's driveway, injuring her ankle.  She crawled up his icy driveway, pounded on his door, he brought her home and I'm not sure if her husband or an ambulance brought her to the ER.  She's pretty sure her ankle is broken.  We're still waiting to hear.  

Kent was just grateful that he was home and able to pay it forward.

I, on the other hand, am thinking:
  1. Stay away from Kent's driveway.
  2. Do not walk the dog.    

No comments:

Post a Comment