Thursday, February 28, 2019

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful that I have Jesus and He is my only hope!  I really don't know what people do without Him.  Maybe you can tell me . . .

I had just gotten home from walking Annie when I found this message on my phone:

"Well, dear friend, I have been doctoring . . .
And after many awful weeks and tests my doc
diagnosed me with ___________________
Go figure . . . 
Not ready to tell everyone yet, 
you, my dear are the first . . .
Not ready to talk yet . . ."

The only verse that I think is sharable is John 11:35, "Jesus wept", because I'm sure this is breaking His heart as much as it's breaking her heart as much as it's breaking mine.   

I certainly don't understand the "why's" and the "how's" and the "what for's".   I can only think, "Man, this sucks big time!"  However, I can take comfort in a Mighty God and know that He IS in control and I am thankful for that.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9 

I have to believe . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment