Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Totally Terrible or Totally Terrific - You Decide!

Yes, you decide!  Did I have a totally terrible Tuesday or a totally terrific Tuesday yesterday?  I think the correct answer is "yes!".

Wouldn't you know - it was a four-people in the swim lane day!  It's only bad when you're the fastest swimmer and only Carla lets you pass.  Terrible

But then "the Tank" said she was leaving next week for a one-month vacation and Bill said he'd be gone, too, because his wife was having surgery (a good thing!) and he would swim sporadically over the next month.  Terrific

Your first class, two out of two children cry most of the time and they're coming back next session.  Terrible

Your second class, your best swimmer is crying and pouting.  Terrible

But your other three swimmers are loads of fun.  Terrific

Sterling Academy shows up late and gets to do the rope swing.  Terrific

It's also their last day.  Totally Terrific

Because it's their last day, you end up leaving work late which means you don't get the lunch you'd like to have before you pick up neighbor Jill for her ortho appointment.  Terrible  (no lunch)  Terrific (Jill)

Jill's doctor is running late.  Terrible

But she got her stitches out, she got a cam boot, she got to meet your friends Debbie and Emily (I spend far too much time at Twin Cities Ortho!) and she got home in time for her daughters' doctors appointments.  Terrific  

Her husband drove my car out of their garage without hitting his truck or their son's car.  Terrific (I am so not sure I could have done that!)

It was Matt's birthday and I did not get to see him.  Terrible

He didn't respond to a single one of my text's wishing him a "Happy Birthday!"
Terrible

I made him the dinner he wanted but he was at work so he didn't get to eat it with us.  Terrible

Heidi and Julie graciously offered to deliver the orders from my Stamping Up party so Sam and I dropped it off at their house last night.  Terrific

Matt did make it home before I went to bed so I did get to wish him a "Happy Birthday!" in person.  Terrific

TERRIBLE   8
TERRIFIC   9

I guess it was just one of those days . . .  

  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment