Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas in Iowa!

Sam and I drove down to Dad's on Saturday for a Christmas celebration.  Let me take you there through pictures . . .

Dad wanted to drive us through town so we could see all the changes in Lake Park.  We caught the moon rising over Silver Lake . . . 
 

Then it was off to Godfather's in Spirit Lake for pizza . . .
 

Finally, we drove through town once more to see the Christmas lights, stopping first at church where Dad and Dick made this nativity scene . . .
 

My sister and her hub came down up on Sunday and we had a lovely lunch together.  It was during the Vikings game, while sitting next to Ray, that he whacked me on the "new knee" because the Vikings had done something right.  He was miserable, I wasn't so bad . . .    

No comments:

Post a Comment