Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Caught.

Sam had a 7 a.m. dental appointment this morning following a late night last night.  

"Don't worry," I said with a yawn.  "I'll walk the dog in the morning."  

Unfortunately, I woke up with my new knee being rather stiff, so I took some time to stretch it out.  Then I put in a load of laundry.  Finally, I walked the dog.  I didn't bother to check the time.  Nor did I bother to "get dressed".

Neighbor Nancy was the one who caught me on her way to work.  "At first I thought you wearing a red dress, but I then I realized you were wearing your pajama's!"

Friends, I was dressed like a preschooler - and not the princess one!  I had on my red penguin pajama's, blue leggings, bright green Santa socks, a forest green coat, a bright blue hat and beige mittens!  Definitely, an outfit meant to walk the dog only in the dark!  Next time, I really do need to check the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment