Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Ahead of the Curve!

It was most definitely a most excellent day for me!  I met with my surgeon at 2:20 p.m. and got the bandages off, the staples out and the steri-strips on.  No more ship showers for me - I can take real ones starting tomorrow!  Which is a good thing because my leg smells!  I got all my questions answered:
  1. Yes, you can drive again.  Start slow and in the neighborhood.
  2. No, you can not swim until after your next appointment.
  3. Yes, continue taking an aspirin a day until your next appointment.
  4. No, long travels are not what you want to be doing right now.
  5. Yes, you are definitely doing great!  You are far ahead of the curve!
Next stop, PT.  It was an echo - a most lovely echo!  "You are way ahead of most people who have this done.  Definitely ahead of the curve!  Absolutely amazing!  What can you do to work out?  I have no idea. No one's ever asked me that before!"

No comments:

Post a Comment