Friday, June 15, 2012

Sail On!

We awoke early this morning (2:51 a.m.!) to a false alarm that left everyone just a bit tired and grumpy for the day!  That was followed by a pre-sail drill at 7:00 a.m. and I didn't stand a chance against seasickness!  I lasted until 11:45 a.m. when I downed a seasick pill and crawled into bed.  Sometime after 12:00, Matt came bearing a grilled cheese with my name on it - of which he ate half!  Then he went back to work and I slept.  It is amazing how much we are rocking.  I feel like I'm on a permanent roller coaster which is great fun when I'm in bed - not so nice otherwise.  Forget about walking down the hall in a straight line!  It's not going to happen!  I keep telling myself only ten more days!  (:  Matt said while I was sleeping, and he was at work with the kids, they saw a pod of around 100 dolphins swim by the ship.  He said it was a glorious sight!  More to follow . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment