Saturday, June 9, 2012

Off ship!

Matt and I joined two other families today for lunch off ship and then a bit of shopping.  We scored!  Matt's half a chicken came with a large portion of fries and coleslaw and two pieces of bread.  He finished that off and Jodie's fries.  I had a hamburger and I asked that they NOT put the coleslaw on it, but I didn't realize it came with french fries, mayo and ketchup!  Yes, that would be french fries ON the hamburger between the bun and the patty!  We were quite successful at the market.  We bought everything we wanted except for a soccer shirt for Matt.  To celebrate our success, we went out for ice cream.  Only in Africa can you get such exciting flavors as mango, mandarin or smurf!  I tried "cafe" (coffee) and something I thought had chocolate bits in it, but it turned out to be rum raisin!  A lovely day off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment