Friday, June 17, 2022

The Week's Been Long . . .

I just want to be brutally honest and say that I am so glad this week's WSA class is over!  The students were pretty much okay and for the most part, did well.  The co-workers, however, needed more leadership and direction than I was able to give as I was busy teaching certification classes.

I had to confess to our aquatics director last night that I had lost it on them as they had chosen NOT to wear their swimsuits in the pool in order to teach swimming!?!  They asked me to watch their students so they could go change into their swimsuits for the last twenty minutes of class to which I responded with, "No, there's not enough time left."  Indecision has been their biggest time waster all week - that and STUPID planning . . .     

No comments:

Post a Comment