Sunday, June 5, 2022

CPR with Attitude!

I walked in to the Y yesterday with less than a stellar attitude to teach my Adult CPR class, mainly because I had one student who was unable to get the pre-class blended learning portion on her e-mail address.  She not only contacted me multiple times, but my supervisor, front desk staff and office staff!  It wasn't us!  

Fortunately, she supplied me with an e-mail address on Thursday that worked, she completed her on-line portion and showed up for class thirty minutes early!  I'm sure she had questions for me, but I needed to go find the tests.  I finally contacted my supervisor at home.  They were in a place I would have NEVER looked, but I was finally ready to go five minutes before class started!

Once class started, all was well and we had a fun morning!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment