Sunday, June 5, 2022

I'm a Super Star!

 Someone at school cut out a variety of red, white and blue stars and then let the students write messages on them for the staff.  Here are some of the stars I received:

"Thank you for helping us with lunch and recess.  You are very kind.  P.S.  You are my favorite lunch and recess teacher."  B, 3rd grade

"Thank you, Mrs. Zupke, for helping me with math, and my story works text.  You helped with writing too."  A, 5th grade

"Dear Mrs. Zupke, Thank you for everything like reading or the things you do for my sister, too."  L, 5th grade

"Thank you for being very kind hearted and awesome.  There's no teacher that I've ever met who's been so kind and loyal to everyone, and I love your smile and every time I see you I feel happy." F, 3rd grade

"Thanks for helping me this year with reading and some math and I will go to your daughter's bakery."  K, 5th grade  

"Thank you for always being there for us at recess and someone to talk to at recess."  B, 3rd grade 

No comments:

Post a Comment