Thursday, June 30, 2022

I can only imagine . . .

The women's locker rooms at the Y are getting new tile this week.  We can still go in through the pool doors and shower, but the doorways are covered with plywood into the actual locker area.  All week, I've been the only one in there after my shower and I've listened to the conversations the men are having while they work.  Until today . . . 

My friend Carla and I were in there talking about nothing and everything at high volume so we could hear each other over our showers.  I can only imagine what the workers thought . . .

"I'm taking an extra long shower today because I have to shave my legs."

"So who actually is Tim's (the new aquatic's director) supervisor?"

"We leave for the cabin tomorrow . . . "

Obviously, these were all Carla's loud comments.  You can only imagine what mine were . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment