Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Lost Kinder or Doctor's Appointment?

That was my choice yesterday!  I had exactly two minutes left in my day and I decided to hit the staff bathroom before leaving school.  On my way there, I was stopped by the music teacher.  She had a missing kinder girl.  Could I look for her?  She was an ESL student (English as a Second Language) and supposedly in the bathroom.  I turned around and checked the girl's bathroom by the music room.  It was empty.  I went back to the music teacher and said I would check the other student bathroom on our floor, then see if she'd gone back to her classroom.  

Fortunately, I found her in the second bathroom, which totally made sense if you were her.  Our other bathroom is right next to the ESL room!  And I was only a few minutes late for my doctor's appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment