Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Late!?!

If any of the tutors are ill or taking a personal day or on holiday, the rest of the tutors come up with a plan to cover all the shifts.

We had two tutors out today and I volunteered to take Angela's 11:05-11:35 a.m. in the lunchroom, on top of my regularly scheduled hours.  At 11:00 a.m., I started eating lunch and at 11:08, it hit me!  I wasn't supposed to be eating lunch!  I was supposed to be Angela!!!

Forget that rule about NOT running in the halls!  My space is as far as you can get from when I needed to be - three minutes ago!  

In less than a minute, I was in the lunch room, with Jen just laughing at me.  She said, "I was hoping you'd show up because I was getting ready to call the office and have the secretary put it over the loudspeaker."

Um . . . NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment