Friday, December 17, 2021

Tik Tok Holiday

Sadly, our school district received a social media threat that caused it, along with Farmington Schools, to close for the day.  To whoever made the threat, I don't know why you did it, but I do know you left many disappointed staff and students at my building, including me.  One of our fifth grades had declared today "Twins Day" where you could either wear Minnesota Twins clothes or dress like a twin.  It has been the lunchroom talk for the past two weeks as students plotted and planned!  I spent last night texting my blonde co-worker Angela as we decided to be our fifth grade twins, blonde Kai and dark-haired Otto.  We were looking forward to hearing what they had to say when we told them who we were!  And we didn't get to . . . because media won and we had an unwanted Tik Tok Holiday.     

No comments:

Post a Comment