Wednesday, December 22, 2021

MIssing . . .

 When I left school on Monday, I couldn't find my phone.  I turned around in the school parking lot, went back inside and retraced my steps.  No phone.  Thinking maybe it had fallen under a seat or something, I went back to my car.  Still couldn't find the phone, so I prayed, "God you know where my phone is.  Please let me know" and went to the grocery store.

At the store, I ran into Stephanie who I hadn't seen since Covid started.  We caught up and then she asked me how I was doing, really.  I told her my phone was missing and I was a bit worried about it.  She was so sweet.  "My son-in-law, Tim, will be at my house at 5:30 tonight.  He's found my lost phone in Wyoming.  I'm sure he can find yours.  You call me.  And we'll get him to work on.  He's a techo-guru."  With a thank-you and the hope that I could send a text from my phone instead, I finished my grocery shopping.

I got home and asked Ol' Eagle Eyes, more commonly known as Micah, to go to my car and look for my phone while I checked my school e-mails.  Relief.  I had left my phone on Julie's desk.  One of the kids I work with recognized it, and once the groceries were packed away, it was back in my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment