Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Gifted . . .

I had been blown away by the generosity of Julie and Aimee on Monday and I truly didn't expect anyone else to gift me on Tuesday.  I was shocked!

I stopped by my space and there on my table were three gifts.  My anonymous gift contained a package of nuclear popcorn, hot chocolate and a candy cane.  Leo literally shocked me with a Target gift card.  I mean, how unexpected is that?  And then there was the sweetest gift from Kai and Otto, the twins.  

Kai and his mom had made Micah's "Malted Milk Ball Cookies" in competition with Otto and his dad's peanut butter cookies with a Hershey's kiss on top.  I was told at recess by Kai that I needed to eat them before I left so I could let them know who's cookie was the best.  Honestly, it was Kai's hands down because it really tasted just like Micah's and I like them alot.  Otto's cookie had been decorated with green frosting to make it look like a Christmas tree and I just don't like frosting!  Sorry, Otto - Kai won my vote!     

No comments:

Post a Comment