Thursday, December 2, 2021

Thankful Thursday!

Frosted
Today, I am thankful that Micah was one of the top five finishers in the StarTribune 2021 Holiday Cookie Contest.  While she didn't win first place, she was thrilled to be one of the top five finishers out of over two hundred and fifty recipes.

We've known that she was one of the top five since the end of October when we took an oath of silence.  Naturally, today was the day the paper arrived late.  She went out a couple of times to check.  I went out once and Sam brought it in just before he went to work.  Micah came down and let me know, with a big smile on her face.

"I didn't win, but I'm one of the top five and THAT is cool".

And you know what?  Those "Malted Milk Ball Cookies" are a winner every time, too!

Sandwich Version


No comments:

Post a Comment