Friday, December 31, 2021

Thankful Thursday!

I was thankful for a lot of things yesterday, but one thing in particular made me even more thankful!  I was going to go from Black Hawk where I was teaching to Wm. Byrne where Sam teaches and help him put up bulletin boards for the New Year.  He got to Byrne before I did due to technical difficulties with the sound system at Black Hawk and me now starting my class late.  The doors were locked.  He couldn't get in.  School was officially closed for the holidays.  He sent me a text.  It came during my last unit of First Aid.  I did not have to go to Byrne.  I could go home.  I was so thankful because I was just plumb tuckered out!

He, of course, will be going to work early now on Monday and I can't (legally) go in to help him due to Covid restrictions.    

No comments:

Post a Comment