Saturday, May 16, 2020

You say "Heucheras" . . .

 . . . and I say "coral bells"!

I spent portions of yesterday and today replenishing the the coral bells that the deer had enjoyed over the winter on the left side of my garden.  Can you say, "breakfast, lunch and dinner?" Nothing was touched on the right side.

Then Micah and I went up to our neighbor Helena's and got three coral bell plantings  that I had admired for years.
They were planted along what we call "coral bell corridor", replacing three plants that just didn't make it through the winter compliments of the above listed critters.  

Next on the list, Sam will be putting out "deer/rabbit be gone" and giving our coral bells a fighting chance!

Drop by anytime and we'll take you for a stroll down the corridor . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment