Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thankful Thursday!

Today, I'm going to share my thankfulness for two specific doctors.  

One is my knee surgeon's PA, Tad.  I saw him this morning regarding those now almost healed knees that were bloody blobs just mere weeks ago when I fainted after giving blood.  I got a clean bill of health and the following commentary, "Call me any time you have a question.  I'm glad to help.  You always come in so positive and energetic and I just like seeing you."  Now, that may not be an exactly exact quote, but it let's me know that Tad is seeing Jesus in me!  And for that I'm thankful . . .

I gave my internist of thirty years the option of letting a new doctor deal with my PMR this time because he has some new responsibilities and is rarely in the office.  Fat chance!  Today he let me know that he's sticking with me and for that I am thankful . . . E-visits!  

No comments:

Post a Comment