Friday, May 15, 2020

Thankful Thursday!

As I crawled into bed last night, I realized this post had been thought of but not published!  Since yesterday was my own private pity party or day of mourning - you choose! - I decided to celebrate it to it's fullest and not publish until today.

Yesterday was a glorious beautiful day to be thankful, thankful
  • That Sam quit working on his evaluation and went with me to buy dirt;
  • That my birthday gift from Heidi gave me beautiful flowers to plant (thank you again, Heidi!);
  • That said flowers are planted!
  • That Sam figured out how to finish our order from Kohl's;
  • That the house was cleaned;
  • That the rocks returned to the trail at Raven Lake!  Someone had taken them all away the day before when it was supposed to rain.
  • That PMR is a whole lot less threatening than say COVID-19 or cancer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment