Wednesday, October 2, 2019

The Barbies.

Let me be the first to say it here:  I LIKE BARBIE.  I liked Barbie when I was little.  I loved playing Barbies with Micah.  To me, there is nothing more fun than putting new outfits on Barbie or trying out new hairstyles.  

So when I tell you that I'm in Bible Study with the Barbies, that is in no way a derogatory remark.  I'm just saying the women in my Bible study are young, they're beautiful, and they can pray.

Last week I shared with them that I had been getting up once or twice a night to ice my knee since surgery and I was tired of it.  Would they pray that I would no longer need to ice my knee at night?

I shared my "Glory Story" today.  I have not iced my knee in the middle of the night since a week ago Tuesday.  Someone say, "Amen!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment