Friday, October 18, 2019

Thankful Thursday!

I'm running a bit late, but I remain forever thankful for what I'm about to share!

I keep thinking it was when one of us was in third grade that Jolene and I met for the first time - I was a year ahead of her in high school.  Our meeting grew into a friendship that has lasted over fifty years.  And the memories we've shared will last a lifetime . . . from playing Barbies on the front step to the day the muskrats chased us in the row boat to the countless pizzas we shared at Godfather's . . . Jolene's visits to Granite, becoming homecoming queen and having four babies! We've done graduations, weddings and combine rides.  Our kids have played with her children, dog, cats, and pigs!  She and Steve have stopped by on the Harley and we've been to the farm.  Every time we're together, the conversation flows and it's all the men can do to get us to "Stop talking!"  I am ever thankful for my dear friend Jolene who became sixty and fabulous this week!

The Gifts I Sent
  

No comments:

Post a Comment