Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Medical Updates.

I saw my surgeon first yesterday and my new bionic left knee is doing absolutely great EXCEPT . . . you knew that was coming! . . . for this little hole/scab right in the middle of the scar as it runs from top to bottom.  Tad tried to feel a stitch in there, but he couldn't find a thing.  Unfortunately, because it hasn't fully healed THREE months after surgery, I still have to keep it covered while in the pool - for the next month!

The good news?  Bob and Margaret, friends from the Y, just sent me a text.  They ordered 100 tegaderm bandaids for me on Amazon Prime and they'll be here on Thursday!  So if you ever need amazing waterproof bandaids, let me know.  I should have around eighty left . . . if my hole would just heal!

After the surgeon, it was off to the dentist.  I have a temporary crown on the tooth I broke last week along with advice from the dentist, "Don't eat anything sticky like caramel brownies."  Really?  I had two for lunch!  And my temporary is still there.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment