Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thankful Thursday - Post One

I am always thankful when I get to have a "little fun" - l like forking in a friend's front yard or hiding a broken rocking horse on a friend's deck or putting a plastic penguin on the neighbor's roof . . . that kind of fun!

So when I arrived at the pool this morning, my friend, Carla, was already swimming.  In fact, as I sat down on the edge, she was doing the back crawl in.  She had her left hand extended back to touch the wall and I reached down and grabbed it.  I scared her to death!  It was so worth it!

I am also grateful that Carla and I can swim together again BIONICALLY!  Carla has had two knee replacements, two hip replacements and a new wrist.  I've only had two knees replaced, but I got to use her cane every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment