Saturday, October 26, 2019

Thankful Thursday!

I tried so hard on Thursday to be thankful for all the interruptions . . . 
  • Swimming in one lane with five people;
  • Staying late at work to set up the next session;
  • Neighbor Chris asking me to stop by for some baking stuff for Micah;
  • Stopping at dentist office to pay for my crown with a credit card that didn't work - "I'll be back"; 
  • Running into to Neighbors Kent and Tom (at different times) while walking Annie before making supper;
  • Finding Neighbor Jana's dog running loose - that's never happened before! - and bringing her home;
. . . While trying to clean the house because I worked the next three days, plus doing laundry . . . 

And I guess that just left me thankful that Thursday was NOT a typical Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment