Friday, May 10, 2019

Thankful Thursday!

Wednesday had been a long day at our house and by Wednesday night, I had had it!  Micah had been home from college for one full week and I was done.  She had done absolutely nothing towards helping with the yard or the house or looking for jobs.  My bottom line was, if she couldn't pay for it, she wasn't go back to North Central in the fall.

Fast forward to Thursday night.  Micah and I were going to a meeting at St. Paul College to learn about their culinary arts/baking program.  I stopped by the computer to find the room number where we were meeting . . . and there it was . . .

A job offer from Cub Foods to Micah for a part-time cake decorator job!  She had actually interviewed last week.  A portion of her interview was to decorate six cupcakes and two cakes, but she didn't know she was being timed.  She had been decorating toward beautiful, not fast.  She was sure she didn't get the job!

But she did!  And for that I am so thankful - for more reasons than one!  Congrats to you, Micah!  

No comments:

Post a Comment