Sunday, May 26, 2019

Only at Sand Creek . . .

It was a short day with wonderful people at Sand Creek today, including a friend from Trinity who was zipping with her mom because it was on her mom's bucket list.  She had no desire to go, but "if my mom can do it, I can, too!"  

What made it longer was me taking on the official title of "Sand Creek Gardener" (picture to follow), me asking the boss to sponsor me at New Life Family Services "Walk for Life" coming up on June 8 - he said "Yes", and us discussing Sam's plan to protect Sand Creek from any unwanted guests zipping without permission.  I did marry an engineer-who-changed-to-education, and Duane liked the plan.  I guess someone (who had possibly been drinking) got stuck around midnight while illegally on another zip line in Minnesota and had to call 911 to be rescued.  That's why we don't drink and zip at Sand Creek! 

I planted the two pots of flowers today!

No comments:

Post a Comment