Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Only at Sand Creek . . .

We had a staff training day today at Sand Creek so I showed up in a tank top and ripped up shorts.  The first thing I was asked when I arrived was did I want to tour a couple who had just shown up.  "Hey, if I can go dressed like this, I'm in!"  And off we zipped!

Then the training began . . . being the lightest person there, I became the "chosen" victim.  It was a riot!  I was stuck out on the zip line between lines one and two, just hanging out, enjoying the sunshine and watching the swallows.  And they call this work!?!  Bring it on!

I did a bit more when we went to the high ropes.  I belayed victims that weighed more than me off the Charlie Chaplin - in just three big jumps!  And of course, I played victim again.  Here's a pic I snapped from way up high while I was unconscious . . . 

This white blob in the bottom middle is my shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment