Friday, January 5, 2018

The Winter Coat

Everyone in my house OWNS a winter coat; just not everyone in my house WEARS a winter coat!  

This week when our temperatures were bone-numbing negative numbers with incredibly freezing wind chills,  I noticed my beloved son wearing his jacket to work and out with friends.  I asked him what was up.  "Mom, it's cold out there!"

Meanwhile, number one daughter wore her coat to walk the dog AND she put it in her car when she drove to school.  Definite atypical high school behavior, but warm!

Mine, you know, is on until the temps are a bit closer to 50*F!

Then, there's that last member of our family who was chewed out by the school social worker for not having his coat on for bus duty!  Part of it is - he forgot his coat in Iowa last weekend (I know, go figure!).  The other part is - he's just not cold like the rest of us are!  Oh, to have that problem . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment