Friday, January 12, 2018

Thankful Thursday!

While walking Annie this morning in -10*F temps (with wind chills of -26*F), I realized I hadn't posted "Thankful Thursday" yet.  As I pondered what to write, it came to me.  I am thankful that I live in the climate I live in:
  • After all, it is only temporary - these bone numbing temps do not last forever!
  • I can dress for success and stay warm no matter how low the thermometer goes!  
  • In Africa, I honestly couldn't take everything off to stay cool, but here I can put on even more to stay warm - and look like a technicolor rotund snowman! 
  • I am challenged by driving in the snow, the ice, the sleet - and I think (hope!) it makes me a better driver!
  • The snow is beautiful.  I can't say I like to scoop it, but it sure is pretty when it blankets every thing in a clean covering of white!
So as you're out and about over the next few days, be thankful for the weather.  It makes it much easier to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment